GoCO Smart Home “USE FIRST PAY LATER” Experience Plan
Term & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 24 Feburary 2023.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Service.
What is the GoCO Smart Home “USE FIRST PAY LATER" Experience Plan?
The GoCO Smart Home “USE FIRST PAY LATER" Experience Plan allows you to easily try out our smart energy-saving system - Brilliant Energy Saver. All you have to do is register for the trial and you'll get a full 7 days of free use of the GoCO smart energy-saving system.
Step 1: Fill out the information and book a "Online Meeting Date"
Step 2: Review the terms of service and sign the “Agreement" document
Step 3: Book the installation date and time
2. Deposit and Credit Card Information
Customers need to pay a £50 deposit, which will be deducted from the full fee after successful installation. During the registration process, their credit card information will be recorded to start the trial of the smart energy-saving system. (The information will only be kept until the end of the 7-day trial period and the customer returns the trial device.)
3. Making a Decision
During the 7-day free trial period, you can choose to decide whether to purchase and continue using the product or return the device. If you make the following decision:
4. Price and Payment
4.1 Payment shall be made by the method designated in the Website. All prices quoted are in Hong Kong dollars.
4.2 You agree to pay for every Order made under your login account or credit card and agree to indemnify us for any claims, losses and damages whatsoever arising from the actions of any person placing any Order for the Products using your login account or credit card. You shall be responsible for notifying your bank of and be liable for any changes to your record, or loss, theft or unauthorized use of your credit card.
4.3 We will update this Website from time to time including the specifications and prices of the Products. Please visit this Website regularly in order to obtain the most updated and accurate information.
4.4 Upon our receipt of full payment of the Products, we will arrange for delivery of such Products or notify you for collection of such Products.
If you decide to purchase the product or service during the trial period, you do not need to respond. The fee will automatically be charged to your payment card on the expiration date of the plan (the seventh day after the successful installation date).
- Cancel Purchase and Return Device
If you decide to cancel the purchase of the product or service during the trial period, you must send an email to email@example.com to cancel the plan by the sixth day after the successful installation date or earlier. If we does not receive any cancellation email during the trial period, it will be treated as a purchase.
1. Each customer participating in this trial plan agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. GoCO reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions. Please pay attention to the updates on the GoCO official website and the latest version shall prevail. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any advertisements, promotions or other information related to this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. Customers must reserve on the GoCO website and pay the installation fee of £50 (the installation fee will be deducted from the service fee after the customer completes the trial period), and fill out the registration form on the website to participate in the trial plan. During the registration process, customers must fill in their credit card information on the website (the information will only be cancelled after the trial period). Upon completion of the entire registration process, customers will successfully participate in the GoCO free trial experience plan.
3. Each customer can only register to participate in the GoCO free trial experience plan once and enjoy this plan once.
4. Eligible customers can enjoy a 7-day trial period of the GoCO smart energy-saving system. Customers can enjoy the smart energy-saving system during the trial period. If they cancel the plan during the 7-day trial period, they must return all designated products within 7 days. The company has the right to collect all fees if the customer fails to return all devices within the specified time.
Smart Device Refund Eligibility Example:
- If the eligible customer starts the trial of the designated smart energy-saving system on January 17, 2023, if they want to cancel the trial plan, they must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the plan by January 23, 2023 or earlier and return all devices by January 30, 2023 or earlier.